Terms & Conditions for Website Usage
The term ‘Bromley Canoe Club’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and Conditions for Online Sales
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER FROM BROMLEY CANOE CLUB AND RETAIN A COPY OF THEM AND YOUR ORDER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
BY CONTINUING WITH A PURCHASE IT IS DEEMED THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The terms of sale set out here apply to goods supplied by Bromley Canoe Club, ordered with the Bromley Canoe Club website at www.bromleycanoeclub.org.uk. By continuing with a purchase it is deemed that you have read, understood and agree to these terms and conditions.
You must be 16 years of age or older to order from the website and by accepting these terms and conditions you are confirming this.
Bromley Canoe Club reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without notice to you in relation to future sales.
These terms do not create any rights to any parties other than the purchaser.
Orders and Prices
Bromley Canoe Club use PayPal as their online purchasing system.
Bromley Canoe Club accepts payment by any of the credit or debit cards shown as acceptable on the website at time of purchase.
All prices are shown in UK pounds sterling and are subject to VAT and service charges unless otherwise stated. These charges “where applicable” will be added on confirmation of your address and payment details and prior to the order being placed during the payment process.
All event prices may be subject to change. Prices for specific works may rise as an event begins to sell out.
The description and price of services will be as shown on the website at the time you place your order. Every effort will be made to ensure that prices shown on the website are accurate at the time of purchase. If an error is discovered prior to fulfilment of your order, Bromley Canoe Club will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order.
When ordering online your order will be sent to Bromley Canoe Club through PayPal by email. You will also receive an email receipt to confirm Bromley Canoe Club has received your order. Should you not receive an email please contact the club at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orders for events shown on the website can also be placed in person at West Wickham Leisure Centre on a Monday Evening.
All places at events are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the event is oversubscribed, Bromley Canoe Club will inform you and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you in respect of the event.
Bromley Canoe Club is under no obligation to accept any order.
Bromley Canoe Club uses PayPal for online payments. PayPal allows us to safely process your credit card payments and complete the financial transactions as securely as possible. For further information regarding PayPal’s secure systems please visit their website www.paypal.co.uk/uk
Bromley Canoe Club is not liable for any unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
This website and its content is copyright of Bromley Canoe Club – © Bromley Canoe Club 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
• You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
v1.0 Edited & Customised by:
Bromley Canoe Club