- This event has passed.
CANCELLED – Exe & Barle (03_20) – Introduction to White Water trip
28 March, 2020 - 29 March, 2020£10.00 – £36.00
A trip to a favourite venue on Exmoor with special encouragement to our younger members and those new to moving water.
Grade 2 suitable for those new to whitewater, but not new to paddling (as always dependant on water conditions on the day)
This is a new bunkhouse we are trying due to the closure of Dulverton Residential Centre. We will be staying in bunkhouse accommodation at Northcombe Camping Barn. You will need to bring your own sleeping bag and pillow. Please note that this is a working farm. Well behaved dogs are welcome but must be kept under control at all times. Please make sure you check out the location and directions.
Cost – The total cost of the weekend (accommodation & breakfasts only) is expected to be £36.00
Please contact Bridget for more details.
Lead Coach: To be confirmed
- If you are under 18 you must have a Parent or Guardian responsible for you on the trip. Download a Consent Form (PDF).
- The fully completed form must be given to the trip organiser at least five days before the trip. No form. No paddling !!
- If you have any special dietary requirements, medical conditions or questions please speak to the trip organiser.
- The club recommends that all boats are fitted with rear air bags, this is to assist with safety for all on the water.
- Please note that to secure a place on the trip, payment must be made in full at time of booking.
Take a look and see who has booked:
LAST DATE FOR BOOKING MONDAY 23rd 10pm