- This event has passed.
Exe and Barle Trip – 19th and 20th October 2019
19 October, 2019 @ 08:00 - 20 October, 2019 @ 18:00£27 – £38
A trip to a favourite venue with special encouragement to our younger members and those new to moving water.
Grade 2 suitable for those new to whitewater, but not new to paddling (as always dependant on water conditions on the day)
We will be staying in bunkhouse accommodation at Dulverton Residential Centre. You will need to bring your own sleeping bag and pillow case.
Cost – The total cost of the weekend (accommodation & breakfasts only) is expected to be £38.00 for adults and £27.00 for youth members under 16.
There are good kitchen facilities at the center and you are welcome to make use of them if you wish to cook an evening meal.
Please contact Frank or Bridget for more details.
Lead Coach: To be confirmed
- If you are under 18 you must have a Parent or Guardian responsible for you on the trip. Download a Consent Form (PDF).
- The fully completed form must be given to the trip organiser at least five days before the trip. No form. No paddling !!
- If you have any special dietary requirements, medical conditions or questions please speak to the trip organiser.
- The club recommends that all boats are fitted with rear air bags, this is to assist with safety for all on the water.
- Please note that to secure a place on the trip, payment must be made in full at time of booking.
Take a look and see who has booked:
Bridget, Birky, Alistair, Kat, Claudio, Ellie, Ian, Craig, Tim, Kim, Gabi, Ernie, Colin
LAST DATE FOR BOOKING MONDAY 14th 10pm
7 people are attending Exe and Barle Trip – 19th and 20th October 2019